1) Traditional monitoring of the well flowing condition is not continuous, it is carried out intermittently with the production tests of traditional wells (well testing).
2) Sharing the test system between several wells delays the detection of production problems, increasing deferred production.
3) Using tanks or separators entails accumulation of fluids and level control, making it difficult to know in detail the flow profile of the well.
4) High uncertainty in production results per well.
5) Difficulty in monitoring the results of interventions in wells.
6) Average results do not show dynamic behavior of wells.
7) High acquisition costs of existing multiphase meters on the market.
8) Existing meters on the market are already packaged.